section background image

Our Help Centre

Have a question?

Get in contact with us today and have your questions answered

Frequently asked questions

Does I-Migration have lawyers or migration agents?

We have an experienced team of both immigration lawyers and senior registered migration agents who collectively offer expert, experienced and innovative solutions and pathways.

Do you offer consultations in languages other than English?

Yes, our lawyers and senior migration agents are also fluent in Spanish, Thai, Italian, Chinese, Tagalog, Cantonese & Indonesian.

Do you have an office in Thailand?

Yes, we have an office in Bangkok that is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.

I live interstate, can you represent me?

Yes we can! The majority of migration law is created at a national level, making eligibility the same no matter where you live. All of our staff have high resolution web-cams so we offer a professional experience no matter where you are located.

I live overseas can you represent me?

Absolutely we can. Many visas are eligible to offshore applicants. As well as having an office in Thailand, all of our staff have high resolution web-cams so when we communicate over zoom, we offer a professional experience no matter where you are located.

What are your fees?

Our fees vary and depend on:

• Your visa application type.
•The amount of time it will take to prepare your application. Some visa applications take longer to prepare than others.
• The level of service you need.
• The complexity and circumstances of your case.
• Whether you have dependants.
• And a range of other factors. In your initial consultation you’ll be provided with an estimated fee range for your specific case.

What are your payment methods?

We accept cash, bank cheque, EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), Mastercard, Visa & EFTPOS.

What other areas of law to you practise in?

We have experienced lawyers who apart from Immigration, also practise in commercial, criminal, family, property & contract law. Additionally, they are also fluent in Spanish, Chinese, Cantonese & Indonesian.

I only have some quick questions about migration, can you answer them for me over the phone?

Anyone seeking professional migration advice from I-Migration is required to book a consultation where we’ll be able to talk about your circumstances in great depth and in detail. unfortunately we don't offer free advice. If you are after free advice, you can call the Dep. of Home Affairs on 131 881.

Do I have to make an appointment before coming to your office?

YES, an appointment must be made with I-Migration before visiting. You can book a consultation to meet with one of our lawyers or senior registered migration agents through our website We are currently offering consultations over zoom.

section background image

Need Visa Pathway Advice? We're here to help.